i❤ “Create Your Haunted House” Coloring Contest

Happy Halloween!

Coloring Contest Instructions:

ONE ENTRY PER CHILD. Open to children in Preschool - 5th grade. First and second place prizes will be awarded for each grade level, most "LIKE" on FB wins!  By entering the contest you are giving us permission to display your work at , our facebook page, twitter and for any other appropriate future use without additional consent.

I''ll send you the PDF just Email to or text pic to 778.241.8946


All entries must be received by November 1, 2013 to be considered.

Parents Name:_______________________________________________________________




School: ___________________________________________Grade: ___________________


Address: ____________________________________________________________________


City: ______________________Province:_________________ Postal Code: ___________


Email: ____________________________________________ Phone: ___________________

Note: You need not be present to win. Registration for this event is not required to participate in or win the “Create Your Haunted House” Coloring Contest.


Winners will be announced by November 8, 2013.


For more information, or to register, please contact

Jessica Prasad, Sutton West Coast Realty.

Be creative, have fun, and Thank You for supporting


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.