Did you apply for your Home Owner Grant?

Home Owner Grant

The home owner grant reduces the amount of property tax you pay for your principal residence.

The grant is available to qualified residents that pay property taxes to a municipality or the province in a rural area. If you pay your property taxes to a First Nation, contact the First Nation directly.

Find out what you may qualify for as a B.C. resident:

You (or your spouse) can only claim the home owner grant for your principal residence each year. However, if you are married and have a written separation agreement with your spouse at the time you apply, you can each claim the home owner grant for separate principal residences.

No comments

Post Your Comment: